Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Shoes

I am starting to count the days till I fly back to the Philippines and enjoy a 9-days holiday from work. I am excited to see my family (my neices, most of all), friends and relatives to spend a day or two off to some beach or maybe catch a movie, eat on restaurants or maybe have a cup of coffee while catching up on each other (although it's only been 6months since my last visit, but i'm sure with so much to talk about there won't ever be enough time to cover up each episode in life). What I am most excited about is this: 


 I saw these on Facebook a few days ago. I am aching to have at least a pair or two. I am willing to starve myself just so I can buy any of these shoes. They're not that costy but I don't intend to spend my holiday locked up in my room while I save up for these. :-) Choco Shoes costs: 500+ Pesos while the Du'Que costs 750+. My mom would certainly flair up as soon as she knows how much these costs, till then i'm keeping my hopes up. :-)

No comments: