Saturday, September 11, 2010

An Implement to Conquer the World















I am saying goodbye to my once-reliable black suede shoes and saying hello to these Brown faux-leathered pair with a "Dior" logo thinly printed inside. A friend of mine actually bought these for me (But I will still pay him anyway) after he saw me oggling at them with complete admiration despite its kooky look and fake brand (well wearing an original DIOR or of any pricey brand will make me more of a FRAUD don't you think?). These shoes will dance to life starting tomorrow. I am ecstatic.




Aside from this I also have a Moccasin looking pair which I usually wear for work (causing countless brows to raise) and which I actually bought 70% off its original price. Although it's common knowledge that black shoes are easily paired with anything I'd still go for Brown as something I can wear on any occassion (just to break the tradition too). Ha-Ha. But I'm no fashion consultant much more a fashion fiend so no need to quote me for it. Honestly, any shoes of any color or style just as long as it doesn't pinch or will cause an outrage is just OK for me.

They say that one can tell so much about a person just by merely looking at the shoes they wear. Yes, people can be so judgemental. Like one can tell a yuppie from a hobo or a vixen from a victim by looking at the kind of footwear they are sporting on. This is a confounded notion but I will not bother to debate on that. I am curious though, in case you chance upon me and the impression i'm going to make with my Moccasin or my Faux-Dior. I am never pernickety about the shoes I wear. I can go on bare feet ... but then again I don't think they respect people who looked like a museum "article" on the loose.

No comments: