Monday, January 17, 2011

K'nuckles


The reason why I was up very late last night was this: an amateur's version of K'nuckles from the cartoon "The Wondrous Misadventures of Flapjack". I downloaded quite a number of episodes and I'm loving it from its scraggly sketches to its gross-out humor. There are times when I actually had the itch to grab hold of a pencil and doodle on a sheet of paper. Nothing much these days. A few days ago we went to watch a concert by Albert Tiu and Michael Sussmann. He played a Grieg Sonata (C minor), Brahms (No. 3) and Franck Sonata in A major. The pianist also played some Chopin etudes arranged by Godowski (which I heard were uber-difficult pieces). Ok thats about it for this week or month. I'm just trying to keep this blog alive despite the inane content. One can really be in a block despite the amount of things happening. I didn't feel like writing actually.

No comments: