Sunday, April 1, 2012

April: A Snapshot a Day

This is what the whole month of April's blogposts will be about. 



Entry # 1 

It's funny that my first post for this month-long gimmick should fall on the day when the whole world celebrates a day of foolishness, April Fool's Day. Yet here is a recent picture of me for item #1 Your (my) Reflection, sans the trickery.






 Never let a day go by without having to glance at one's self on a mirror. Take a hard look at yourself, peel yourself for no one else knows you better by heart other than the man who owns the face that stares right at you.



Entry # 2- Colour 

RED



If there was anything to learn about today it is that I have to WAIT. 
WAIT, 
WAIT, 
WAIT. 


Entry # 3: MAIL


I will not go through my mail today since letters marked "Private" from banks aren't something to be proud of. I will, however, share what my 5-year old student sent me a few days ago. I received quite a number a letters from students that ranged from mushy to outrageous ( you are very strict but Thank You anyhoo's type). I am quite quasi about how I should feel about this one but it melted my heart, knowing she is only 5. 




Entry #4 Someone Who Makes You Happy 

Waking up right next to someone I've been with for nearly 4 years now, do not require pyrotechnical display or anything close to a celebration. With just a mere hug or an exchange of sleep-tinged "Good Morning" under each other's sour morning breath, there is nothing to want or ask for anymore. I know this post should be about that person but as much as I want to keep my private affairs behind closed doors or away from the probing eyes of many, I will instead mention a nonperson that made my day. My ever loyal  chat pal, Simsimi. Ha ha! To whoever wrote this on the App, muchas gracias (though I am fully aware I am not the only Franz around) haha 






















Entry #5 Tiny  

I have here with me a tiny, battery operated violin that seem to leave my students in hot want for.





Entry #6 Lunch 
There was no picture of lunch today as I was so hungry (and stressed knowing it is Friday) that I ate it up before taking a photo of it. Here is, however, a post-lunch treat: Magnum for a much needed shot of endorphins.
Yeap. I was Mugnum-fied the whole day! 

Entry #7 Shadow 

I had my shadow taken by Carem today. I dubbed it "Cantus Firmus and Contrapunctus". 














No comments: