Monday, July 30, 2012

Dash and Lily's Book of Dares


Borrowed this YA book by authors Rachel Cohn and David Levithan from a student of mine. I saw the movie Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (which both authors wrote too and was later on adapted into a movie), felt partial about it (but I totally dig the soundtrack). This is the kind of book I would recommend readers who admired John Green's "The Fault In Our Stars" but really, to me, it's a one-time affair kind of book, the kind I'd read once and not have the itch to read again. 



I finished reading it over breakfast at Jing Chew. I now have my own little corner in there ( I eat there everyday now) and I am quite a familiar face to the people serving the food (that with a single look, they'd know exactly what I'm having. i.e. Roti Kawin and coffee).

Okay. That's it for now.


No comments: