Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sarah Turnbull's "Almost French: Love and A New Life in Paris"




Among the books my sister kept in one of her car's pockets was of Australian journalist Sarah Turnbull’s Almost French: Love and A New Life in Paris”. A delightful read about her “fish out of water” experience in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris. If you happen to be someone who had a life-long dream to set foot on this romantic city, this is a book for you. She talked about Paris, its charms and complications. From people, places, culture, her her low points to her exciting accounts on finding an invite to fashion runways and eventually interviews with fashion bigwigs.  One will find this real-life stories entertaining if not an education on why Paris is still one of the most interesting places to be in.  

The French on fashion w Ines de la Fressange: 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's bοth equаlly educаtiνe and engaging, and let
me tеll you, yοu've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I came acгoѕs this during my searсh for sοmеthing regarding
this.

My homepage :: tens machine